Software and Automation
SLV Waste is a technologically advanced solution that offers the necessary tools for the efficient planning and management of the resources associated to the selective collection of waste, as well as the complete monitoring of weighing movements in disposal, storage or transfer points. Its configuration versatility makes it adaptable to every facility’s needs and layout, offering easy operation and functioning.
A solution with proven robustness and performance!
Value propositionI need more information
To provide an integrated urban waste management service that promotes greater efficiency and reduces operational costs, by optimising the existing collection process and the management of waste collected at landfills, thus improving the citizens’ quality of life.
SLV Waste is a solution based on the SLV Platform, therefore, it is:
Tailored to the customer's needs.
Evolves together with the customer's business.
A technology-based solution.
Maximum safety for our customers' processes.
Support just a click away.
Demonstrated operationalisation in various regions.
Easy to install
Simple and integrable into the customer's systems.
It has specific functions available for managing waste reception at disposal or transfer points
It introduces a new information import and export mechanism between the different reception or transfer units
It introduces complementary modules that allow the integration of weighing information into external invoicing systems
A solution in constant development and evolution
Benefits for your business
SLV Waste offers gains in time, cost efficiency, service and safety in operations associated with your business processes. Specific gains vary according to the solution’s implementation range.
Process optimisation and automation
Reduction of human error, process optimisation
Monitoring of logistic processes and human factor
Fully dedicated to the waste sector
Information readily available for analysis
Weighing information integrated into invoicing systems
Full monitoring of waste reception and transfer
Computerised management of weighing records
Diversified verification and analysis of the information registered
Optimisation of administrative and accounting processes
Respects legal requirements applicable to waste
Versatility of configuration and operation
Computerised weighing operation registry
Integrated operation with weighing equipment
Information readily available for analysis
Information transferred between different facilities
Information integrated into invoicing systems
Distinction between types of customers: City Councils, Private, etc.
Customer differentiation by zone
Linking customers to vehicles
Linking collection dates and waste analyses performed
Linking products to customers
EWC codes as product codes
Linking destinations to products: landfill, sorting, recycling, etc.
Linking invoicing codes to products and customers
Linking a vehicle route/circuit to a weighing movement
Indication of the starting kms, kms driven, final kms, collection time and container occupation percentage
Indication of load volume in m3 and load percentage to estimate a product's density
Linking a waste tracking form to weighing movement
Splitting a weighing movement into several products, for the same entity, by referencing the corresponding percentages
A comprehensive set of inconsistency filters to detect weighing movement irregularities
A set of maps, with dynamic filters, covering every need regarding the verification level of weighing information
Printed versions of forms 5A and 5B in Excel format for annual submission to the Portuguese Waste Institute
Waste Tracking Form auto-fill (Template A)
Direct printing of several maps in Excel format, allowing data verification using this app's features
Optional integration with commercial management software, PRIMAVERA, from LP6
Respects the new legal requirements
Designed for Microsoft environments, supported by MSDE 2000/SQL Server 2000 databases, which information management
Field customisation available on the weighing editor
New map editor, with more features and user-friendly
Record listing grid with direct filtering and grouping features, report printing and exporting to Excel capabilities
Auxiliary fields and tables available for weighing
Change of products' unit prices on the weighing editor
Browser-based search module for information registered
Attachment of documents to weighing records
Module for an efficient selective collection of waste, management and planning
– Module responsible for managing all the entities engaged in the process, for route/circuit planning and for the analysis of the information generated.
– Management of containers, collection bins, products, vehicles, drivers, etc.
– Management of load levels, hygiene, replacements, malfunctions, etc.
– Definition of collection, maintenance and cleaning routes/circuits
– Registry of the geographical location of collection bins
– Assignment of vehicles, drivers and helpers to a route
– Route scheduling
– Sending of messages to drivers
– Ability to generate maps for other entities
– Creation of new routes based on searches
– Software module available for PDA/PocketPS/Smartphone, for recording information related to the collection process.
– Product collection registry
– Recording of load level of remaining products
– Registry of the containers’ hygiene
– Maintenance and cleaning interventions registry
– Recording of container malfunctions and observations
– GPS registry of the vehicles trajectories
– Partial and total mileage registry
– Exit, return and operation times registry
– Register of water, soap and fuel usage
– Module for viewing map information
– Configurable and adaptable to the customer’s needs
– Routes/circuits analysis
– Analysis of vehicle trajectories
– Detours analysis (routes versus trajectories)
– View of the location of all collection bins in the system
Dashboards / Indicators
– Module to access and verify the system’s information
– Customisable views of queries and graphs
– Exporting of reports into several formats
– Grouping of information in different views
– Different format views
– Reports/Notifications sent by SMS and Email
– Integration with external systems module
– Automatic printing of weighing documents
– Module for route optimisation
– Tool to view vital information for decision making.
– Analysis of aggregated information, according to several perspectives/entities
– Business index monitoring
– Pre-calculation of data for quicker visualisation
– Assessment of data patterns (seasonality/geographical distribution, etc.)
– Optimisation of collection processes