- BILANCIAI GROUP
- CERTIFICATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
- ENGINEERING AND INNOVATION
- SOCIAL COMMITMENT
- VIDEO GALLERY
- WHERE WE ARE
- PARKING AND TRUCK QUEUE MANAGEMENT
- ACCESS CONTROL AND IDENTIFICATION
- MANUAL AND UNMANNED WEIGHING
- BAGS LOADING AND COUNTING
- SELF-SERVICE BULK LOADING
- RAW MATERIALS UNLOADING CONTROL
- TRUCK FLEET MANAGEMENT
- INTEGRATION WITH THE ERP
- REPORTING AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
- CASE STUDIES, REFERENCES AND TESTIMONIALS
- DEMONSTRATION VIDEOS
- SLV AGGREGATES
- SLV EXPEDITION
- SLV CEMENT
- SLV PLATFORM
- AMREYAH CIMPOR CEMENT COMPANY (EGYPT)
- SOGRAIN – SOCARPOR GROUP (PORTUGAL)
- SECIL OUTÃO (PORTUGAL)
- NOVA CIMANGOLA (ANGOLA)
- SIMULATING THE LOGISTIC PROCESSES
- SLV CEMENT HELPS IMPROVE THE JAYPEE REWA CEMENT PLANT
- SLV CEMENT IN JAYPEE BAGA PLANT - MEETING DISPATCH CHALLENGES
- SLV CEMENT IN CIMENTOS MADEIRA TERMINAL - STILL RUNNING SMOOTHLY
- DEALER NETWORK
- Parking and truck queue management
- Access control and identification
- Manual and unmanned weighing
- Bags loading and counting
- Self-service bulk loading
- Raw materials unloading control
- Truck fleet management
- Integration with the erp
- Reporting and business analysis
- Case studies, references and testimonials
- Demonstration videos
- Slv aggregates
- Slv expedition
- Slv cement
- Slv platform
SPAT can integrate with the client’s existing management systems. The information related to weighing is contained in SPAT and the implementation of manual operations for the upstream transfer of information makes no sense.
The notion of SPAT code and billing code for the client/producer and for the product exists so that the integration of SPAT with external systems is possible. The SPAT codes are only used internally by SPAT and its modules. The billing codes are codes in the external billing system. These codes can be identical or not.
Integration with SAP
SPAT possesses a SAP integration module. The weighing information is exported in this module according to a predefined interface. The weighing data is flagged as having been exported and it is always possible to re-export a data block or simply cancel an export.
The weighing data is flagged as being billable or not, which depends on a number of factors such as client, product, destination and even the document. Only the billable weighing operations are generally integrated in external systems, though all weighing data may be exported if required.
Integration with Primavera
SPAT also includes a Primavera software integration module. Integration with the 6 professional line and v7 professional is currently available.
Integration with Primavera requires a set of parameterisations in SPAT to enable billing to proceed efficiently. All weighing data is flagged as having been converted and the bills are automatically printed from SPAT. The print-out of summaries together with the bills is also possible. The bills can be grouped or not.
Bills with the waste management fee can be automatically generated, provided that this is correctly parameterised in SPAT. The issue of hourly fee bills can also be established.
The filtering of the data, reprinting documents, invoices or summaries and even deleting documents prior to billing is possible.
Other management systems
SPAT has other forms of integration with management systems through the export of weighing data in various formats, as a batch or individual weighing datum.
Since we are aware of various clients’ realities we can confirm that the standard solution is often not the most appropriate. Thus, SPAT can have new export formats, which would reduce manual work, since it is a modular application.
Our consultancy service working in partnership with the client permits us to always arrive at the best solution for each situation, which often depends on the existing ERP.